ReOrder – How To Make Trance (Video Course & Ableton Project)
18 € – 54 €
In collaboration with ReOrder, we are proud to present “ReOrder – How To Make Trance (Video Course & Ableton Project)”. In this 2,5 hours masterclass ReOrder shows you how to produce an industry-standard uplifting trance single in Ableton Live. You can look forward to seeing some of his top-secret tips and tricks on how to make music production easy and fun just as it should be.
Production Contest – Finish The Track And Win A Release + 500 € Worth Of Gifts (more information below)
Premium Quality Products
Made by professional artists and sound designers, with usability in mind.
100% Secure Checkout
We do not collect any credit card information. Payments are done with PayPal or Stripe.
You can download your purchased files immediately after the payment.
You can order from Myloops with complete peace of mind. We promise to provide any support needed within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Release Date : 2015-09-04
Release Date : 2015-09-04
In collaboration with ReOrder, we are proud to present “ReOrder – How To Make Trance (Video Course & Ableton Project)”. In this 2.5+ hours masterclass ReOrder shows you how to produce an industry-standard uplifting trance single in Ableton Live. You can look forward to seeing some of his top-secret tips and tricks on how to make music production easy and fun just as it should be.
As part of the masterclass, we also present you the full Live 11 Suite Template Project of the track Reorder created, also available for download (see purchasing options).
Who is this tutorial for?
This tutorial is for artists who want to work faster and improve their sound at the same time. It’s intended for artists who are curious about the steps required for making a full uplifting trance production. it’s also suited for anyone looking for inspiration for their own trance music. It’s aimed at Ableton Live users, but the tricks you will learn can also be applied in other DAWs.
- Full studio session on how to create a complete trance production from scratch
- 2.5+ hour long video from start to finish
- Choose between 3 versions of the pack: Full Pack, Ableton Project Only, or Video Course Only
- Includes tips on arrangement, mixing, choice of sounds, composition and a lot more !
- Includes samples and presets from other products by ReOrder
- 100% royalty free, so you can use elements from the project in your productions
- Video quality 1080p H.264, spoken in english
Production Contest – Finish The Track And Win A Release + 500 € Worth Of Gifts
ReOrder and Myloops are exited to announce a new production contest based on ReOrder’s Ableton Project created during his masterclass.
How to participate in the contest?
- 1) Purchase the Ableton project (by purchasing either the “Full Pack” option or the “Ableton Project Only” option).
- 2) Download the project and finish the track to the best of your abilities as if it was a collaboration work with ReOrder (as you can hear in the audio demo, the track is currently unfinished: you must add your ideas to it and your “unique” touch!).
- 3) Send a link to the MP3 of your track here: https://www.readyformasterclass.com/get-in-touch/
- 4) The contest will run from now until the 31st of August.
- 5) The winner will receive 500 € worth of private lessons with ReOrder + a release of the final collaborative track.
Do I need to purchase the video course to enter the contest?
No, you just need to buy the Ableton project (by purchasing either the “Full Pack” option or the “Ableton Project Only” option) from this page or from www.readyformasterclass.com.
- CHAPTER 1: Start your track with Intention
- CHAPTER 2: Walkthrough the Live Project
- CHAPTER 3: Preparing the tracks structure
- CHAPTER 4: Completing basic structure
- CHAPTER 5: Creating chords accordingly
- CHAPTER 6: Starting with Kick & Sub Bass
- CHAPTER 7: Finalising the baselines
- CHAPTER 8: Let’s add simple percussion
- CHAPTER 9: Adding extra Loops and FX
- CHAPTER 10: Importing build up elements
- CHAPTER 11: Connecting build with break
- CHAPTER 12: Make your intro stand out
- CHAPTER 13: Finishing the build up
- CHAPTER 14: Building the breakdown
- CHAPTER 15: Filling the blanks
- CHAPTER 16: Mixing the main leads
- CHAPTER 17: Transitioning to main drop
- CHAPTER 18: Adding more energy to the drop
- CHAPTER 19: Let’s do the Mixout
- Bonus 16 minute Q&A with ReOrder at the end of the course (16 minutes long, also available on YouTube)
What You Will Learn
In this 141 minute long video (2 hours and 21 minutes), Tibor will show you :
- Make track structure fast and easy
- Finishing your tracks now and avoid being stuck with loops
- Mix your kick with bass
- Make groovy build-up
- Connect your build-up with the breakdown
- Make your drop punchy and stand out
- And a lot more !
You can watch this video and prepare your own trance bass section based on ReOrder’s suggestions in Ableton Live.
3 Versions of the pack available
- Full Pack: contains the Video Course + the Ableton Suite Project + Bonuses
- Video Course Only: contains the Video Course
- Ableton Project Only: contains the Ableton Suite Project + Bonuses
Ableton Project & bonus details
- Industry-standard Ableton SUITE 11 template Project
- The project sounds like in the audio demo (Ableton Suite & Serum required).
- The track produced uses only Serum, no other synths and no 3rd party FX
- In order to open the project file, you need: Ableton Live SUITE 11.1.6 & Xfer Serum.
- The track is unfinished on purpose, so that you can add your own “touch” and ideas & participate in the production contest (read information above).
- 16 extra Midi files + midi inside project
- 6 percussion midi files
- 11 high-quality Serum Presets
- Custom made Samples
I’m using another DAW, not Ableton Live. Can I still benefit from buying this tutorial ?
Yes, you can still learn the concepts and techniques that ReOrder uses in his productions, and apply them in your own DAW.
Tibor Tomecko (ReOrder) is known for his beautiful uplifting and progressive trance releases on Subculture, Silent Shore Records, Monster Tunes, FSOE, Amsterdam Trance and his tracks being played by the top trance DJs in the world.
Uplifting Trance, Progressive Trance, Trance 2.0, Electro Trance
MIDI Files, Presets, Project Files, Samples, Video Tutorials
Full Pack, Project Only, Video Course Only
Got A Question ?
Do you have a question about this product ? You can drop us an E-mail anytime.