By using the Myloops website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
1. All sounds available from Myloops are licensed, not sold, to you by Myloops. Myloops is either the owner or entitled licensee of the sounds. The payment you make to download the sounds gives you the non-exclusive right to incorporate these sounds in audiovisual productions, websites, video games, or other media productions, without paying any additional royalties, license fees, or any other fees to Myloops or third parties.
2. You may not distribute, sell, rent, lease, sub-license, assign, or otherwise transfer any of the sounds except as incorporated in a fully mixed musical production. You may not distribute, the sounds in native format or in any format which could be construed as competitive. This license expressly forbids resale, re-licensing, or other distribution of these sounds, either as they exist, or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for uses in any competitive product. For DAW Templates, you may not release and/or distribute the exact original track that the template is based on as your original track.
3. You will not disclose access codes or passwords used in accessing any area of the Myloops website to any other party and will maintain such codes or words as confidential. You will exercise due diligence and maintain strict safeguards on all sounds received by you from Myloops to prevent unauthorized use or distribution thereof. Myloops reserves the right to remove any usernames and/or passwords and ban, without notice or refund, any members posting Myloops sounds, download links, usernames, passwords or links, to any newsgroups, message boards, public or private mailing lists, websites or forums. If you become aware of any unauthorized use or distribution of the sounds, you shall immediately notify Myloops via the contact link at the top of this page.
4. you will indemnify, save, hold harmless and defend Myloops from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses, including attorneys fees, against or suffered by Myloops with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this agreement by you.
5. Injunctive Relief. You acknowledge that Myloops has a proprietary interest in the sounds contained within this website and that any use by you that intends to frustrate the purpose of this agreement, including but not limited to selling, renting, or otherwise distributing the sounds would cause irreparable injury to Myloops in a way that could not be adequately compensated by damages. You agree that, in the event of such improper use, Myloops shall be entitled to an immediate injunction without the requirement of posting a bond.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. Myloops expressly disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranty of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Limitation of Liability. You agree that Myloops cumulative liability with respect to any claims made in relation to or arising out of this agreement on any theory or basis will not exceed the purchase fee paid by you to Myloops.
8. Myloops reserves the right to amend site content & product prices without notice.
9. Due to software piracy, defective Myloops discs will not be refunded. You will be issued with a replacement disc on the return of the faulty item.
10. You can accept that on occasion Myloops will e-mail you information regarding our services and any related product information on the subject of loops and samples or audio production. Myloops will not disclose your e-mail address to any companies outside of our organization.
11. You are NOT permitted to include our sound files in any sample product that is sold or given away freely. This is regarded as reselling our material in a “stock” format as is not acceptable unless you have negotiated a custom license agreement with our licensing department. This type of specialist agreement can be obtained by contacting us via the Contact form at the top of this page.
12. Credits – As a customer of our site you are not required to pay any additional licenses or royalties in order to be able to use our samples in your own musical recordings. It is NOT required but highly appreciated, that you credit us in your product literature. This helps spread the word about our services and helps our survival. A simple example of a typical credit would be “drum samples used in track four courtesy of www.myloops.net”.
13. Download access. You acknowledge that Myloops takes necessary measures to combat credit card fraud. This may result in your download link being delayed while we try to ascertain the authenticity of the payment you have made.
By proceeding to purchase products from Myloops you are agreeing to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
Refunds are only given at the discretion of the management.
Copyright 2020 J2FB
All rights reserved.