Beatsole Template For Logic Pro By MNBT
MNBT is proud to present his new template ‘Beatsole Template For Logic Pro By MNBT’.
Premium Quality Products
Made by professional artists and sound designers, with usability in mind.
100% Secure Checkout
We do not collect any credit card information. Payments are done with PayPal or Stripe.
You can download your purchased files immediately after the payment.
You can order from Myloops with complete peace of mind. We promise to provide any support needed within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Release Date : 2019-07-26
MNBT is proud to present his new template ‘Beatsole Template For Logic Pro By MNBT’. If you are looking for a boost of inspiration and / or a way of learning trance production faster, this Progressive Trance Template for Logic Pro X is what you’ve been looking for. Studying this project file will give you a great insight on the processing of individual channels and mixing progressive trance in Logic Pro, through the use of EQ, compression, delay, reverbs, layering & more.! This template comes loaded up with full arrangement (as heard in the audio demo), mixing, FX chains, MIDI data and automation. It all comes loaded with all the samples and synth presets, so you’ll get what you hear in the demo (if you have these synths & plugins).! You just get an awesome Logic Pro project file that contains a fully arranged track inspired by the modern progressive trance trends.
The content is 100% royalty-free so all the elements from this template can be used either as an educational tool or as a basis for your own tracks. So this pack is a must-have if you are looking for a high-quality template for Logic Pro X!
- 1 Fully arranged & mixed Full Template For Logic Pro X
- Fresh and genuinely inspiring sound
- The whole project is clearly named and categorized
- Produced by MNBT
- Only useful & modern sounds, no fillers
- 100% royalty-free, so you can use the sounds in your productions
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT:
- Study how the basslines are created with several layers, and how the different layers/parts interact with each other
- Learn from studying each individual track (MIDI / Audio)
- Find out how the mixing was done, and how each track was processed
- Learn how the bassline patterns were designed
- Learn from the synth presets included, which settings were used to make each type of sound
- Get inspired for your own productions
- Overall, an excellent way of learning more about producing Trance Music in Logic Pro X
Logic Pro X
Uplifting Trance, Progressive Trance, Trance 2.0
MIDI Files, Presets, Project Files, Samples
More Products From MNBT
Release Date : 2021-06-14
Release Date : 2021-02-07
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Release Date : 2021-06-02
Release Date : 2021-06-01
Release Date : 2021-04-23149.99 €