RPG Progressive Trance Template Vol. 2 (For Logic Pro X)
If you are producing captivating modern progressive trance music in Logic Pro and would like to learn some of the ins and outs of what goes into a full original production, the “RPG Progressive Trance Template Vol. 2 (For Logic Pro X)” is for you.
Premium Quality Products
Made by professional artists and sound designers, with usability in mind.
100% Secure Checkout
We do not collect any credit card information. Payments are done with PayPal or Stripe.
You can download your purchased files immediately after the payment.
You can order from Myloops with complete peace of mind. We promise to provide any support needed within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Release Date : 2019-03-13
Release Date : 2018-06-08
Release Date : 2019-11-02
If you are producing captivating modern progressive trance music in Logic Pro and would like to learn some of the ins and outs of what goes into a full original production, the “RPG Progressive Trance Template Vol. 2 (For Logic Pro X)” is for you. This production closely relates to music released on today’s popular progressive trance labels such as Elliptical Sun Recordings, InfraProgressive, FSOE Excelsior, and/or Enhanced Progressive. It was created for Myloops by talented producer & sound designer RPG.
Studying this project file will give you great insight into the processing of individual channels, track stacks, bus channels, and final processing of a master track for progressive trance music in Logic Pro. Learn how to appropriately apply equalization, compression, sidechaining, delay, reverb, and other processing techniques. Understand how layering sounds together can result in unique & high-quality musical elements. And see how proper equalization and track volume mixing can result in a balanced sounding (& pro-level) production.
This template comes with the full arrangement (as heard in the audio demo), including all individual channels, instruments, automation settings, FX chains, MIDI data, and audio files.
What do I get in RPG Progressive Trance Template Vol. 2 (For Logic Pro X)?
- The Logic Pro X template as heard in the demo
- All MIDI and Audio channels with FX chains and mixing included
- All the MIDI files included
- All the Audio files included
- All the Synthesizer presets included
- All sections (basslines, leads, FX, drums, etc.) are color-coded and named correctly so you know exactly what you are looking at.
- 100% Royalty Free: you can use any element from this template in your own productions
- Sounds exactly like the audio demo
What can I learn from this product?
- Study how the arrangement was put together
- Find out which techniques were used to build tension within the track
- Learn from studying each individual track (MIDI / Audio)
- Find out how the mixing was done, and how each track was processed
- Learn how the melodies & bassline patterns were designed
- Learn from the synth presets included, which settings were used to make each type of sound
- Get inspired for your own productions
- Overall, an excellent way of learning more about producing Trance Music in Logic Pro X
What do I need to open this template?
In order to take full advantage of this project, you will need:
- Apple Logic Pro X 10.4.8 or higher
- LennarDigital Sylenth1
- RevealSound Spire 1.1.x
- XferRecords LFO Tool
- Fabfilter Pro-Q 2
- FabFilter Volcano
- FabFilter Saturn
- ArtsAcoustic Reverb
- Waves H-Delay, GTR Amp
- SPL Transient Designer Plus
- ValhallaRoom Reverb
- Nicky Romero Kickstart
- Cytomic The Glue (master channel only)
- FabFilter Pro-MB (master channel only)
- A.O.M. Invisible Limiter G2 (master channel only – any other master limiter can substitute)
- Please also ensure that your 3rd-party plug-ins are up to date.
- Type: Logic Pro X Progressive Trance Template
- Support: Download
More information about RPG:
- RPG has also created a site to sell synthesizer soundsets he has developed; it is http://rpgsounddesign.com
- RPG has been passionate about trance, progressive, and electronic dance music for the past 15 years or so. He has DJed at clubs and events in the Rochester, NY and Buffalo, NY areas, and he is currently teaching multiple sections / levels of Electronic Music Production courses @ Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY (USA)
- Check out more work by RPG here:
Logic Pro X
Progressive Trance, Trance 2.0
MIDI Files, Presets, Project Files, Samples
More Products From RPG
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Release Date : 2020-09-2422 €