Templates / Project Files :
– Please check & remove any unused channels & unused plug-ins from the project.
– color & name channels in a clean manner. This will make customers happy since it will be easier to understand the project.
– if possible, replace 3rd-party FX plugins (compressors, EQs, ) with plug-ins from your DAW. Less 3rd party plugins equals more sales ! Also, that would be great if you could use the most famous synth plugins (such as Sylenth1, NI Massive, Spire or Serum), for the same reason.
– If you are using Ableton on Mac, please make sure you use the VST versions of your plugins and not the AU versions; otherwise Windows users won’t be able to load your project.
– Bounce down the entre mixdown to WAV or MP3 and include it in the ZIP. We will use this as the audio demonstraton for the template.
– Rename the project fle to an appropriate name. You can follow this rule : “(Genre) Template For (DAW name) By “Artst Name”. For example : “Uplifing Trance Template For FL Studio By Statc Blue”.
– We cannot redistribute 3rd party samples or other content. Please make sure you transform / edit / modify any samples used to make them into new – original – content.
– ZIP the project fle, don’t forget to include all audio samples (for FL Studio users) and use “fle / collect & save” (for ableton users).
– For Ableton Live Projects : if you are using any Ableton Suite plugins (such as Operator), please remove them (by replacing them with something similar sounding, or bouncing those channels to audio / loops). This will increase the number of sales, because not all customers own Ableton Suite.
THANKS A LOT 🙂
– By the way ! here is an example of a released template for various DAWs. You can
use this as reference for preparing your project fle to being released as a template :
Ableton Live : htps://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/jonathanfles/
Cubase : htps://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/jonathanfles/
FL Studio : htps://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/jonathanfles/
Logic Pro : htps://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/jonathanfles/