Revelations Volume 1 (Static Blue)
Myloops Revelations is the next evolution in the world of soundware for EDM producers : Our aim with these series is to provide you with the most complete educational tools for trance production. Volume 1 contains a full project source for your favorite sequencer, using two VST instruments : LennarDigital Sylenth1 and Native Instruments Massive. It includes the full arrangement with MIDI data, instrument presets, mixing and leveling, FX chains, and automation. It is 100% royalty free and can be used as a base for your upcoming tracks or as an educational and inspirational tool. Explore the arrangement, find out how the basslines and synths have been made and put together, expand your synth preset library and discover specific mixing techniques.
Volume 1 was crafted by Static Blue, known for his releases on labels such as Enhanced Recordings, Flashover, Alter Ego Records and Anjunabeats and showcases his typical uplifting trance sound.
Available in 5 sequencers :
Full MP3 Demo :
- 1 Full project file including 16 Instrument channels and 17 Audio channels.
- All MIDI & Audio channels included
- Synth presets & FX presets
In order to run this project fully you will need one of the following sequencers :
- Image-Line FL Studio v10.0 (or higher)
- Ableton Live v8.1.4 (or higher)
- Steinberg Cubase v5.1 (or higher)
- Apple Logic Pro v9.1.7 (or higher)
- Presonus Studio One v2.6.2 (or higher)
In addition you will need the following plug-ins :
- LennarDigital Sylenth1 v2.21 (or higher)
- Native Instruments Massive v1.1.5 (or higher)
- TAL Dub III Delay (FREE) : http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-dub
- TAL Reverb III (FREE) : http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-reverb
- Style : Uplifting Trance
- Type : Full Project Sources
- Support : Download
- BPM (Beats Per Minute) : 138
Due to the differences in the audio engines / summing algorithms and mixing techniques used (side-chaining ...) in the 4 sequencers, the projects will sound slightly different in each sequencer. That being said, a lot of hard work has been done to make sure the project sounds as good as possible in every piece of software used (and as close as possible to the demo, which was made in Ableton Live).